Sunday 27 September 2009

Everyone starts somewhere


The last time I wrote a blog it lasted the best part of a year and followed my travels around the world as I did the travelling that everyone else did when they were much younger. This blog is a bit different. It will probably last the same amount of time but is unlikely to have the same amount of adventures and drunken excitement as the last one. But it will be exciting for me. This blog is going to record all the training I do in the run up to my attempt to swim the English Channel next year.


This all came about following the successful completion of a 3 person relay in June 2009. Our team name was the Dover Slurpers (http://www.dover.uk.com/channelswimming/swims/). Now I am looking to give it a go on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment